Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update and Reformatting

Hello loves! Just want to throw another update out there. I know that I said I would be back with so many ideas. Well, the truth is I am having a case of bloggers block. I think I have a solution to this problem. I have been over thinking my entries. I do not know why I insist on my entries being something big every time. They do not have to be really.
So, following in the footsteps of other bloggers out there, I will be writing on a more casual basis. What got me thinking I need to do it this way is I have had a hard time with topics that require me to do looks on myself. Well, with our recent move and renovations to our house, I have not really been wearing a lot of makeup. Or really doing much to my hair. It is a mess and really needs a cut actually.
The thing is, I do take pride in my passions and love talking about them. This is also something I realized last night when I applied to school. I am finally pursuing my dream of actually being a licensed esthetician. I am so very excited! I cannot wait to do something that I really love, and cannot wait to share my experience of school with you all.

So, to those of you actually reading this, thank you! I do appreciate all and any input from you. I know there are a lot of things on the page that I need to work on and I plan on getting to it right away following this post.

Keep smiling. You are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment