Monday, January 30, 2012

January Favorites

I must say this month feels like it has draggggggged. No kidding. My husband and I started the official house hunt on January 2, and we have seen so much and finally on our fourth offer on a home, we were accepted! 
Now because of the very stressful month it has been, I did not do much. I tried out a couple new things, but did not really have the time to enjoy makeup. I seriously hardly wore any, aside from mascara(which I cannot go without)

I love this mascara!!! I feel like I say that about every mascara...I do not. Anyways, at a recent trip to Sephora I decided to try this out. So I got the "a little bit" size, basically a deluxe sample size. It was $9, the regular size it $18 or 19...I do not remember really. I have NEVER spent that much on a mascara, let alone a sample size. Well I am glad I did because I love it! I love how big the applicator is and it separates well. I also like that it is easy to layer it without clumping like crazy.
I went to Bath and Body Works right after Christmas and oh em gee do they have great after holiday sales! I went two days in a row and went kind of crazy. But I could not believe the deals they had. I got the full 8oz Secret Wonderland Body Cream for only $3! And it smells sooooooooo good.
Again a Bath and Body Works product :) I love the scent of this and so cannot explain it. It is fresh and floral but not overwhelming. Now there is a bottle that is a yellowish color also called Country Chic, but they are not the same. I got the 3 oz bottle for $2.
Crown Brush's Concealer Palette. I love it really. I love having the wider range of colors all together. It has a great creamy formula. So glad I got in the Hautelook haul I did.
WOW. This show is great. Again...THANK YOU NETFLIX! I love the dialogue and it has a great story. I will be all caught up before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment