Sunday, December 4, 2011

Questions :]

I just saw this on

Louisa's && Ariga's Beauty Land

and thought it would be fun.

LET'S GO! 




Makeup Me:


Blush or Bronzer?

Bronzer!

Lipgloss or Lipstick?

I love lipstick but lipgloss always wins

Eyeliner or Mascara?

mascara

Foundation or Concealer?

foundation

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?

depends on what I am wearing or the occasion, but my day to day look is neutral

Brushes or Sponges?

brushes


Nails Me:



Long or Short?

well mine break easy but if I could have them longer I would!!!

Acrylic or Natural?

natural. It is way more affordable for me hehe

Brights or Darks?

BOTH!!! depends on the season sometimes


Body Me:



Perfume or Body Splash?

perfume has been my choice mainly this year

Lotion or Body Butter?

lotion

Body Wash or Soap?

body wash unless it is a Dove bar

Fashion Me:



Jeans or Trakies?

jeans

Long Sleeve or Short?

long in the winter of course :]

Dresses or Skirts?

dresses

Stripes or Plaid?

I don't have any plaid but it so cute so I guess I have to say stripes

Flip Flops or Sandals?

bah I wish it was the weather for either!!! flip flops

Scarves or Hats?

right now scarves are the winner!

Studs or Dangly Earrings?

dangly <3

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?

riding

Jacket or Hoodie?

depends on the mood or how cold it is


Hair Me:



Curly or Straight?

curly at the moment

Bun or Ponytail?

my hair is too short :(

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?

bobby pins

Hair Spray or Gel?

hair spray

Long or Short?

mine is short right now but I miss the long

Light or Dark?

dark

Up or Down?

down


Random Me:



Favourite Store/Shop?

Charming Charlie, Target and Ulta

Summer or Winter?

summer fer sure

Favourite Makeup Brand?

hmm this is a tuffy...I cannot even answer

Chocolate or Vanilla?

I love both equally

That was fun! I encourage you ladies to do the same :]
Stay beautiful!

xoxo Ash xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would of said the same kinda thing :D.I followed you please check out my blog as I'm new to it and follow if you like it. http://blissbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete